Nostalgia: Showing a lot of bottle in ‘84
Progressing through the 80’s, this week we found these images.
This week on our journey we have found images of cartoonist Carl Giles smashing a charity bottle at The Emperor Inn in Ipswich, a Salon Culinaire presentation at the Corn Exchange, young gymnasts at Whitton Sports Centre, and young BMX riders with their trophies.
Along with these, we also found images of a medieval banquet at Halifax Primary School and Chantry Church celebrations.
Are you in any of these pictures? Drop us a line.
If you have any memories you wish to share with Star readers, email us at email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
To buy a copy of one of these photos, select the myphotos24 link top left.
- 1 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 2 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 3 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 4 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 5 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 6 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
- 7 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 8 Watchdog upholds mother's complaint about handling of son's special education needs
- 9 Felixstowe to get £1million 'beach village' with new attractions
- 10 60-acre logistic park off A14 approved