Nursery worker paedophile and fellow perverts jailed
Paedophiles Vanessa George and Angela Allen have been given indeterminate sentences for public protection at Bristol Crown Court today.
Nursery worker Vanessa George was jailed indefinitely today after she admitted feeding the lust of a Facebook accomplice with sick pictures of children in her care.
George was obsessed with IT salesman Colin Blanchard, telling him she was his “paedo whore mum” and sending him eight pictures a week, Bristol Crown Court heard.
Mr Justice John Royce described the evidence as “chilling” as he heard how George and Blanchard discussed practices like rape via text.
In one message, George referred to herself and Blanchard as the “perfect paedo couple”.
George put her hand to her eyes as the facts of the case were read out in court, apparently shielding herself from the gaze of parents and her own husband.
George and former prostitute Angela Allen were sentenced at Bristol Crown Court for a string of sexual assaults and making and distributing indecent images of children.
- 1 Cycle wands being removed from Ipswich roads
- 2 Things you should know before visiting Spoon World Buffet and Bar
- 3 Gang jailed for 'horrific' torture attack on man in Ipswich home
- 4 'Dedicated and devoted' - tributes paid to retired teacher Annick Smith
- 5 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 6 Matchday Recap: A replay awaits as Town fail to beat Barrow
- 7 Ipswich School named among the best in the region
- 8 Suffolk headteacher criticises school rankings
- 9 Delays likely on major Ipswich road as 12 days of roadworks planned
- 10 Former BBC DJ to go live with new station
Mother-of-two George, who worked at Little Ted's Day Care Unit in Plymouth, and single mother Allen, from Nottingham, carried out the offences with Blanchard, from Smithy Bridge, near Rochdale, after they all met on Facebook.
George, 39, previously admitted seven sexual assaults on children and six counts of distributing and making indecent pictures of children.
Blanchard, 38, a father of one, pleaded guilty to 17 child pornography counts and two sexual assaults on children. He also admitted a further charge of possessing extreme pornography.
other-of-one Allen, 39, pleaded guilty to four child sex assaults and one count of distributing an indecent image.
Mr Justice Royce gave George and Allen indeterminate sentences for public protection today.
Blanchard's sentencing has been adjourned as he may face further charges, the court heard.
The abuse began in September last year and carried on until this June.
George, Allen and Blanchard subjected their young victims to humiliating sexual
abuse, some of it involving plastic golf clubs, sex toys and toothbrushes.<
They never actually met in person, recording the abuse on their mobile phones and exchanging the pictures via email to unprotected accounts including MSN Hotmail.