Ole, ole, ole! ITFC: Watch last 7 minutes of Town's dramatic injury time win
VIDEO: IF you were one of the estimated 5,000 who left early and missed the injury time drama at Portman Road on Saturday, fear not.
By Josh, aka The Badger, Warwick
IF you were one of the estimated 5,000 who left early and missed the injury time drama at Portman Road on Saturday, fear not.
Or if you just want to enjoy the magic all over again, here is your chance.
The Evening Star has teamed up with Ipswich Town to bring you footage of one of the most memorable conclusions to a Blues match in decades.
You may also want to watch:
With Roy Keane's men leading 2-1 as the clock passed the 90 minute mark, thousands made for the exits.
But when referee Michael Oliver played an additional seven minutes, they were wishing they had stayed in their seats.
- 1 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 2 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 3 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 4 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 5 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 6 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?
- 7 Cardinal Practice 'access issues' to be discussed at key NHS meeting
- 8 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 9 Two people rescued after search off Harwich coast
- 10 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
Coventry City stunned Portman Road when they equalised through Richard Wood in the 96th minute - only for Spanish super-sub Pablo Counago to bring the house down with an incredible winner just 12 seconds after the restart.
Watch for Town keeper Arran Lee-Barrett rushing the full length of the pitch to join in with the celebrations.
Ole, Ole, Ole, Ole - Pablo, Pablo!