One dead in Cambridgeshire crash
ONE person was killed in an accident on the B1098 at Christchurch, near March, in Cambridgeshire.
ONE person was killed in an accident on the B1098 Sixteen Foot Bank at Christchurch, near March, in Cambridgeshire.
Police, firefighters and paramedics were called after a Citroen Picasso left the road and entered the water 500 metres north-east of the junction with the B1099 at 3.40pm yesterday.
When firefighters arrived the Citroen was submerged in the water. A 43-year-old female driver was taken to hospital with minor injuries
No details have been released about the person who died.
It is thought that at the time of the accident another vehicle was travelling in the opposite direction.
Pc Steve Edwards said he would like to speak to anyone who saw what happened.
- 1 Most desirable places to live in Ipswich according to estate agents
- 2 Ipswich man charged with string of sexual offences
- 3 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals locked up so far in 2022
- 4 Ipswich Music Day 2022: All you need to know
- 5 Missing 12-year-old girl from Ipswich found safe
- 6 Woman 'froze' after seeing masked men with machetes in Ipswich
- 7 OPINION: Free sporting activities for children return to Ipswich this summer
- 8 Plans for 440 homes and visitor centre in Ipswich Garden Suburb submitted
- 9 Ipswich singer to perform UK festival tour after scoring club hit
- 10 Could you offer one of these rescue animals their forever home in Suffolk?
Call Cambridgeshire Police on 0845 456 4564.