Man arrested on suspicion of drug driving after single vehicle crash on A14
- Credit: Archant
A suspected drug driver has been arrested after a crash on the A14 this afternoon.
The incident happened just after the Trimley turn-off on the eastbound carriageway around 4.40pm.
One lane was closed for several hours while emergency services dealt with the crash, which involved a Renault Clio.
Police said the driver was arrested for careless driving and suspected drug driving, but was not injured in the incident.
Slow traffic was reported in the area while police worked at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Ipswich father caught with indecent images of children avoids jail
- 2 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 3 Woman in 80s remains in hospital after serious collision in Ipswich
- 4 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 5 9 bargain attractions within an hour of Ipswich
- 6 Will Ipswich betting shop be turned into fish and chip shop?
- 7 'Massive success' - see pictures from Ipswich LGBT+ night
- 8 Bicycle stolen from parked car in Ipswich
- 9 'Paper' loss does not affect Ipswich council's income from property - Ellesmere
- 10 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete