Man arrested on suspicion of drug driving after single vehicle crash on A14
- Credit: Archant
A suspected drug driver has been arrested after a crash on the A14 this afternoon.
The incident happened just after the Trimley turn-off on the eastbound carriageway around 4.40pm.
One lane was closed for several hours while emergency services dealt with the crash, which involved a Renault Clio.
Police said the driver was arrested for careless driving and suspected drug driving, but was not injured in the incident.
Slow traffic was reported in the area while police worked at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 2 Man left with three broken ribs after assault by group of men in Ipswich town centre
- 3 Ipswich man wanted for theft and fraud offences
- 4 Boss blames furlough scheme for hiring woes
- 5 'Very traumatic' – Catalytic converter thieves threaten family
- 6 Woman thought partner was going to kill her during row, court hears
- 7 Ipswich man admits downloading indecent images of children
- 8 Ipswich has lowest Covid-19 rate in England, new figures show
- 9 Ipswich newsagents has licence revoked over sales of super-strength lager
- 10 Injured cyclist 'stable' in hospital after Ipswich road collision