Open air cinema set to come to Christchurch Park in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Find out which film you can watch on the big screen under the stars this summer.
Get your popcorn and picnic blanket ready because an open air cinema is set to return to Ipswich.
The open air cinema, which is in association with Empire Cinemas, will take place at Christchurch Park on June 30.
The film shown will be popular American musical The Greatest Showman.
The Greatest Showman celebrates the birth of show business, inspired by the ambition and imagination of P.T. Barnum. See the story of a visionary who rose from nothing to create a mesmerizing spectacle that became a worldwide sensation.
The film stars Hugh Jackman, Michelle Williams, Zendaya, Zac Efron and Rebecca Ferguson.
Gates open at 6pm and the film will start at 7.30pm and will finish approximately 9.30pm.
- 1 Police launch appeal to identify man after incident in Ipswich
- 2 Woman jailed for having sex with Ipswich schoolboy
- 3 Animal sex charges against Kesgrave vet dropped, but child images admitted
- 4 Food review, La Cueva, Ipswich: 'Delicious food... and sparkly cocktails!'
- 5 Ice cream kiosk at Suffolk beauty spot destroyed in arson
- 6 Jail for Ipswich man who stole £2,000 worth of goods from Suffolk stores
- 7 Driver blamed Amazon training for 13 speeding offences in Suffolk
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 9 Group of youths seen carrying weapons in Ipswich park
- 10 Education 'exemplary' at Outstanding Ipswich academy
If you buy your tickets now it is £8.50 for adults and £5 for children. However, if you buy on the night the prices go up to £10 for adults and £5.50 for children.
Please note the open air cinema will go ahead in the event of rain or poor weather so make sure you go prepared.