Person in hospital after 7ft fall at Orwell Country Park
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services were called to Orwell Country Park in Ipswich after a person reportedly fell 7ft.
Paramedics and the Felixstowe Coastguard Rescue Team attended the casualty at the scene on Tuesday, March 30 night, who was injured during the fall.
The nature of the injuries suffered by the person are currently unclear.
Felixstowe Coastguard Rescue Team said on Facebook: "The team arrived on scene and located the casualty quickly. A paramedic was already on scene.
"The team helped package and extract the casualty with the HART team from east of England ambulance service.
You may also want to watch:
"The casualty was then transported to Ipswich Hospital."
- 1 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 2 Police cordon after man in 20s found outside Ipswich flats dies
- 3 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 4 Man facing prison after pleading guilty to string of sex offences
- 5 Five fire crews respond to reports of someone trapped in mud
- 6 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 7 Plans for 170 homes in village outside of Ipswich
- 8 Giant Noah's Ark stuck on Ipswich Waterfront
- 9 Careless driver who caused fatal crash is jailed
- 10 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute