Person in hospital after 7ft fall at Orwell Country Park
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services were called to Orwell Country Park in Ipswich after a person reportedly fell 7ft.
Paramedics and the Felixstowe Coastguard Rescue Team attended the casualty at the scene on Tuesday, March 30 night, who was injured during the fall.
The nature of the injuries suffered by the person are currently unclear.
Felixstowe Coastguard Rescue Team said on Facebook: "The team arrived on scene and located the casualty quickly. A paramedic was already on scene.
"The team helped package and extract the casualty with the HART team from east of England ambulance service.
"The casualty was then transported to Ipswich Hospital."
- 1 A14 closed in both directions near Ipswich after four-vehicle crash
- 2 Person dies in Ipswich house fire
- 3 'He was a really good man' - Neighbour's shock following Ipswich house fire
- 4 'Emotions are high' - McGreal on ugly scenes following Charlton loss
- 5 Ipswich drug dealer sentenced to two years in jail
- 6 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 7 Mental health referral review after death of 'wonderful' 16-year-old boy
- 8 Former nightclub with flat conversion plan heads to auction
- 9 'I don't want families going through this' - Mum backs bridge campaign
- 10 New base for Ipswich bin collection, recycling and street cleaning teams