Our beautiful girl Tania
TANIA Nicol's family today told of their pain over her death.Tania's uncle, Alhusain Nicol, described the murdered teenager as his beautiful niece.
TANIA Nicol's family today told of their pain over her death.
Tania's uncle, Alhusain Nicol, described the murdered teenager as his beautiful niece.
He said: “She was loved by all our family. I just can't understand why some evil person would want to hurt her and her friend. I hope the police catch whoever did this soon.”
Mr Nicol, 45, who lives in Brighton, said Tania had appeared fine and happy when she and her mother came to stay in Brighton in the summer.
You may also want to watch:
For full story see today's Evening Star.
- 1 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 2 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 3 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 4 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 5 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire
- 6 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 7 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
- 8 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 9 Ipswich woman's drug dealing confiscation hearing adjourned
- 10 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store