Owner “at a loss” after blaze at property in Park View Road, Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
A fire investigation is to take place after a blaze broke out in an empty house.
Two crews, from Princes Street and Ipswich East, were sent to Park View Road, Ipswich, at around 3am.
The owner of the property, who wished not to be named, said he and his partner had plans to renovate the property, and were not currently living in it.
“We found out this morning, it was a bit of a shock to hear, especially when we are trying to get the place renovated,” he added.
“I’m at a loss at the moment, to come back from work to find this.”
You may also want to watch:
It was described on the Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service Facebook page as a “small fire, which had been caused by a halogen light being left next to some rags”.
- 1 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 2 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 3 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 4 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire
- 5 Man jailed after safe stolen from Spread Eagle pub
- 6 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 7 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 8 Daughter pays tribute to keen sailor with 'contagious energy'
- 9 Superhero send off planned for 'charismatic and cheeky' Alexander, 15
- 10 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich