Ashton, 13, hailed for pallet Christmas trees
- Credit: Gina Long
Forget video games and Netflix - Ipswich teenager Ashton Fulcher has spent the past few months making Christmas trees out of wooden pallets.
The 13-year-old from Ravensfield Road received an "amazing amount of orders" for his Pallet Teen business and has been working hard, rain or shine, to complete them.
And after Ashton donated £400 of his earnings to Suffolk charity GeeWizz, they wanted to find a way to say thank you.
Clarkes of Walsham came on board to surprise Ashton with a new shed to continue his hard work - which will surely be an improvement on the gazebo he worked in all winter.
GeeWizz said: "We're sending a big thank you to charity champion Ashton who has so kindly and generously donated £400 from making beautiful recycled wooden Christmas trees in memory of his Uncle Sprock.
"Ashton set up Pallet Teen and has been working hard all winter after school to send out the trees before Christmas.
"This is truly Christmas kindness at its best."
- 1 Retired Felixstowe nurse fears eviction after struggle to find social housing
- 2 Look inside stunning £950k home close to Christchurch Park in Ipswich
- 3 Motorist angry over £100 'fine' at Ipswich car park
- 4 A12 partially reopens after crash near Copdock Interchange
- 5 Did you know these 10 pubs were open in Ipswich?
- 6 Ladies night event in Kesgrave with strippers sold-out in five days
- 7 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 8 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 9 Lorry overturned on roundabout closes A14 near Felixstowe
- 10 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze