Paramedics called to road accident
EMERGENCY services have been called to an accident on the A1101 near Bury St Edmunds.
TWO people were taken to hospital after an accident near Bury St Edmunds last night.
The incident, which happened on the A1101 at Icklingham, left three people suffering from minor injuries - two of which were taken to Lakenheath Hospital.
Ambulance crews were called to the accident, which involved a Black Seat Altea Estate, a blue Ford Car and a grey Honda, at just after 6pm.
Suffolk police were also called to the scene, which saw one car take out the fence surrounding an electrical sub-station.
You may also want to watch:
EDF have been notified of the incident.
- 1 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 2 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 3 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 4 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 5 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Watchdog upholds mother's complaint about handling of son's special education needs
- 8 60-acre logistic park off A14 approved
- 9 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
- 10 Man admits exposing himself to women in park near Felixstowe