Parents appeal for missing teenager
A MISSING teenager's Suffolk family are appealing for her to come home.Fourteen-year-old Harriet Church-Jennings, who lives in Saxmundham, went missing in Ewell, Surrey, on June 5.
A MISSING teenager's Suffolk family are appealing for her to come home.
Fourteen-year-old Harriet Church-Jennings, who lives in Saxmundham, went missing in Ewell, Surrey, on June 5.
The teenager had been visiting relatives in West Ewell and left at 7.10pm after a minor family argument.
Her mum Cheryl and step-dad Steven Church-Jennings said: “We are extremely worried for Harriet's safety and ask her to get in touch.”
See tomorrow's Star for full details.
- 1 Apology for Ipswich pub landlords after 'insensitive LGBT+ comments'
- 2 Gucci items hidden in Asda stores across the country
- 3 'A lovely green space' - race against time to buy mini-Ipswich woodland
- 4 ‘I thought I was going to die’ - Woman feels let down after spiking
- 5 'My life is hard enough' - Suffolk disabled dad struggles to repair home
- 6 9 Ipswich restaurants we wish had never closed
- 7 'Quirky and memorable' name for new café and visitor centre revealed
- 8 Man acted as lookout while accomplice robbed Ipswich store
- 9 Emergency roadworks on busy Ipswich street to fix leaking water main
- 10 6 ice rinks to visit in Norfolk and Suffolk this Christmas