Park and Ride fares on the up
PARK and Ride fares in and around Ipswich will be increasing from Monday, it was revealed today.A return fare for up to five passengers will be £3 from London Road and Bury Road, and £3.50 from Martlesham.
PARK and Ride fares in and around Ipswich will be increasing from Monday, it was revealed today.
A return fare for up to five passengers will be £3 from London Road and Bury Road, and £3.50 from Martlesham.
Travel from Park and Ride sites to Ipswich Hospital will now be £3 from Martlesham and £3.50 from London Road and Bury Road.
Fares on all other bus services sponsored by Suffolk County Council will also be revised with average increases of eight per cent.
The council said the increase is necessary to allow it to run services, which might otherwise have been withdrawn.
- 1 33-year-old found safe after police search
- 2 Emergency services attend Felixstowe bungalow fire
- 3 School's 'greatest ever sporting achievement' could take them to Wembley
- 4 Plasterer who stalked ex-girlfriend is handed restraining order
- 5 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 6 Hank's Deli closes its doors but remembers food bank
- 7 Nursing class looking to reunite after four decades
- 8 New 'grab and go' vegan café on Ipswich Waterfront set to open in spring
- 9 Town to gather to remember flood victims 69 years on
- 10 Drug addict stole £7,000 from safe at auction house