Money and jewellery stolen from ground floor flats in daylight burglaries
- Credit: Archant
Two properties in Ipswich have been broken into in broad daylight - with jewellery and money stolen from two ground floor flats.
The burglaries happened during daylight hours yesterday, Tuesday November 12 on Park Road.
The offender or offenders gained entry via the rear of the properties.
On the day, access was gained to a garden by forcing open a rear gate between 10am and 5pm. Entry to the ground floor flat was gained using a garden tool to jemmy open a sash window and cash and jewellery were stolen.
Between 6.45am and 2.15pm on the same day, entry to another flat was gained by removing a glass panel from a kitchen window.
You may also want to watch:
A search was undertaken and jewellery, cash and a Kindle was stolen.
Police are keen to speak with anyone who may have seen any unusual activity nearby during the times given.
Anyone with information that may help should contact Suffolk police Ipswich CID by calling 101 or visiting their website here.For the first incident, quote crime reference 37/68607/19, for the second quote crime reference is 37/68590/19.
- 1 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 2 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
- 3 Opening date confirmed for new indoor market in Ipswich's former Peacocks
- 4 WATCH: England fan pulled out of water at Ipswich marina
- 5 £1.4m home with swimming pool and tennis court for sale on edge of Ipswich
- 6 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 7 Kesgrave shooting trial: 'Good character cannot provide a defence'
- 8 Drug courier delivering cocaine in Ipswich is jailed
- 9 'Stressed' bride forced to cut guest list just over a week before wedding
- 10 302 complaints about dogs off lead in Christchurch Park