Paul baldly goes in to Christmas
PAUL SAWYER has raised almost £1,000 for charity by having his hair shaved off.The shipping manager decided to raise money for the special care baby unit at Ipswich Hospital when his colleagues dared him to go completely bald.
PAUL SAWYER has raised almost £1,000 for charity by having his hair shaved off.
The shipping manager decided to raise money for the special care baby unit at Ipswich Hospital when his colleagues dared him to go completely bald.
The 28-year-old told his colleagues at Euro Feeders in Felixstowe, that he was going to dress up as Uncle Fester, from the Addams Family, for his work's Christmas party.
His colleagues dared him to shave his already short hair but he said he would only do it if each person gave £5.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Sawyer chose to donate the money to the baby care unit as some of his friends' children have been treated there.
Although he has no children of his own, he said that Christmas is a time for thinking about little ones and so he and his colleagues are also going to donate toys to the children's ward at Ipswich Hospital.
- 1 Audi left wrecked after late-night crash in Ipswich
- 2 Did you hear the loud 'bang' coming from Ipswich park?
- 3 Work to start on 150 new Ipswich council homes next year
- 4 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 5 Family concerned after 15-year-old girl reported missing from Ipswich
- 6 Woman 'alarmed and distressed' after verbal abuse in Ipswich
- 7 Jailed in Suffolk: Burglar, dangerous driver and drug dealer put behind bars
- 8 See inside 5 of the most expensive dream homes in Ipswich
- 9 New homes and dormitory block planned for Ipswich school site
- 10 The 10 most Instagrammable spots in Ipswich - is your favourite on the list?