Paul baldly goes in to Christmas
PAUL SAWYER has raised almost £1,000 for charity by having his hair shaved off.The shipping manager decided to raise money for the special care baby unit at Ipswich Hospital when his colleagues dared him to go completely bald.
PAUL SAWYER has raised almost £1,000 for charity by having his hair shaved off.
The shipping manager decided to raise money for the special care baby unit at Ipswich Hospital when his colleagues dared him to go completely bald.
The 28-year-old told his colleagues at Euro Feeders in Felixstowe, that he was going to dress up as Uncle Fester, from the Addams Family, for his work's Christmas party.
His colleagues dared him to shave his already short hair but he said he would only do it if each person gave £5.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Sawyer chose to donate the money to the baby care unit as some of his friends' children have been treated there.
Although he has no children of his own, he said that Christmas is a time for thinking about little ones and so he and his colleagues are also going to donate toys to the children's ward at Ipswich Hospital.
- 1 Woman threatened to expose lorry driver's sexual relationship
- 2 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 3 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
- 4 What happened to Luke Durbin? Mum's renewed appeal 15 years after teenager vanished in Ipswich
- 5 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 6 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 7 Community left heartbroken by loss of mum Jessica
- 8 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 9 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth
- 10 Suffolk man buys rare Mini built to mark Queen's Silver Jubilee for £10k