Paul baldly goes in to Christmas
PAUL SAWYER has raised almost £1,000 for charity by having his hair shaved off.The shipping manager decided to raise money for the special care baby unit at Ipswich Hospital when his colleagues dared him to go completely bald.
PAUL SAWYER has raised almost £1,000 for charity by having his hair shaved off.
The shipping manager decided to raise money for the special care baby unit at Ipswich Hospital when his colleagues dared him to go completely bald.
The 28-year-old told his colleagues at Euro Feeders in Felixstowe, that he was going to dress up as Uncle Fester, from the Addams Family, for his work's Christmas party.
His colleagues dared him to shave his already short hair but he said he would only do it if each person gave £5.
Mr Sawyer chose to donate the money to the baby care unit as some of his friends' children have been treated there.
Although he has no children of his own, he said that Christmas is a time for thinking about little ones and so he and his colleagues are also going to donate toys to the children's ward at Ipswich Hospital.
- 1 Ipswich Station closed as man arrested for possessing a firearm
- 2 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 3 Former BBC DJ to go live with new station
- 4 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 5 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking
- 6 Two people reported rough sleeping every day in Ipswich last month
- 7 'Would get Town promoted this season' - Ambrose reveals his choice for new boss
- 8 Ipswich Town set to announce caretaker manager
- 9 70 Kesgrave houses switch on for Festive Light Trail
- 10 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss