Pedestrian hit by car
A FEMALE pedestrian is recovering after she was hit by a car in the town centre.Police and an ambulance were called to the corner of Elm Street and Museum Street at 5.
By Amanda Cresswell
A FEMALE pedestrian is recovering after she was hit by a car in the town centre.
Police and an ambulance were called to the corner of Elm Street and Museum Street at 5.30 pm .
It is thought the unnamed woman was knocked by a vehicle and hit her head on the pavement.
You may also want to watch:
The extent of her injuries are not known although it is not thought she needed hospital treatment.
- 1 Woman 'alarmed and distressed' after verbal abuse in Ipswich
- 2 Bin lorry driver ran over colleague's leg in Kesgrave
- 3 Audi left wrecked after late-night crash in Ipswich
- 4 Drug dealer seen bragging in YouTube rap videos
- 5 Burglary at O2 store in Ipswich town centre
- 6 Man to be sentenced over 'dine and dash' spree
- 7 Man who controlled Ipswich drug line jailed for five years
- 8 New homes and dormitory block planned for Ipswich school site
- 9 Pair in court following suspected stolen dogs raid at West Meadows
- 10 Restraining order for venue boss who intimidated council leader's daughter