Pedestrian hurt in road collision
A COLLISION between a car and a pedestrian has taken place at the junction of Bevan Street and Catwijk Way, Lowestoft today.
A WOMAN has been air lifted to hospital and a baby taken by ambulance to West Suffolk hospital after two vehicles collided in Mildenhall Road, Holywell Row, Bury St Edmunds around 3pm today.
In a separate incident, a collision between a lorry and a 39 year old man took place in Lowestoft today.
The accident happened at the junction of Bevan Street and Catwijk Way at around 2pm.
The man was taken to James Paget Hospital with fractures to his skull and jaw and abdominal injuries.
Police have now reopened Catwijk Way
- 1 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 2 Star Suffolk breakfast blogger reveals her favourite food around Ipswich
- 3 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%
- 4 Open day for Ipswich pub on sale for £300,000
- 5 ‘I’ve got no life’ - Ipswich woman's agony as she waits for operation
- 6 Woman who claimed council tax support had income of £100k per year
- 7 Man with learning difficulties will not go to prison for sex offence
- 8 Drug dealer found with cannabis, 133 tablets and cash jailed
- 9 Ladies night event in Kesgrave with strippers sold-out in five days
- 10 Hunt for Vicky's killer continues nearly six months after suspect arrested