Pedestrian seriously injured-arrest made
A PEDESTRIAN has been taken to hospital after a road crash in Sudbury today .
A PEDESTRIAN has been taken to hospital with serious head injuries after a road crash in Sudbury today .
Emergency crews were called to Station Road in Sudbury at around 1pm where a red Peugeot car collided with a 38-year-old woman from Essex.
The injured woman was taken to West Suffolk Hospital, in Bury St Edmunds, and is in a critical condition.
A 27-year-old woman from Glemsford was arrested after a positive breath test.
You may also want to watch:
The road was partially closed while investigations took place.
Any witnesses are asked to call Pc Philip Smith at the Bury St Edmunds roads policing unit on 01473 613500.
- 1 The Walk in Ipswich town centre cordoned off by police
- 2 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 3 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 4 'We don't want them here' - Work continues to make Maple Park safer
- 5 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 6 Felixstowe's mayor offers reassurance following lorry park death arrests
- 7 Woman sexually assaulted near Ipswich Waterfront
- 8 'Devious' Ipswich doctor jailed for sending fake texts to flatmate
- 9 250 Ipswich patients fined after failing to pay for their prescriptions
- 10 3,000 children test positive for Covid in Suffolk over 10 day period