Pedestrians injured in Suffolk accidents
THREE pedestrians were injured today in separate collisions with cars in Suffolk.Walkers were hurt in Mildenhall and two accidents in Sudbury.
THREE pedestrians were injured today in separate collisions with cars in Suffolk.
In the first accident, a man was injured when he was in collision with a car in Holborn Avenue, Mildenhall, just after 8am.
The man sustained minor injures and was treated at the scene.
Just after 11.30am a 60-year-old woman was injured when she was in collision with a car in Gregory Street, Sudbury. An ambulance attended but the woman did not need to go to hospital.
A few minutes later an 80-year-old woman was hurt when she was in collision with a car in Stour Street, Sudbury.
- 1 Take a look inside 15th Century farmhouse near Ipswich up for sale
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: The county's criminals locked up in the last week
- 3 Missing 13-year-old boy from Hadleigh found safe
- 4 BrewDog, The Botanist and other reasons to be positive about Ipswich town centre
- 5 Empty Ipswich office block could become new flats
- 6 Tattingstone 'suitcase murder': 'Never too late' say police on 55th anniversary
- 7 Take a look inside new Ipswich restaurant that makes pizza the 'proper way'
- 8 Interactive map reveals the Suffolk postcodes with the highest Covid rates
- 9 Is Ipswich really England's oldest town? Experts give their view
- 10 House of Tweed leaves Ipswich after Christmas season