Pensioner has cash stolen
POLICE are again warning the elderly to be on their guard after a distraction burglary in Needham Market.The houyse on Hurstlea Road was targeted at 1pm today by a man who claimed to be a double glazing salesman.
By Tracey Sparling
POLICE are again warning the elderly to be on their guard after a distraction burglary in Needham Market.
The houyse on Hurstlea Road was targeted at 1pm today by a man who claimed to be a double glazing salesman.
The 82-year-old woman resident had cash stolen when he entered the property.
You may also want to watch:
The plump man is white, about 5ft 8ins tall, with a round face.
It is believed he was using a white van.
- 1 Ipswich crack cocaine and heroin dealer jailed
- 2 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 3 Air ambulance lands near Ipswich shops after medical emergency
- 4 Closest Covid testing hub to Ipswich town centre forced to close
- 5 Ipswich tops rankings for Suffolk's Japanese knotweed infestations
- 6 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 7 Joy as Shotley Pier finally set to reopen after being derelict for over 30 years
- 8 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 Ipswich Hospital gets new tech to stop people overpaying for parking