Pensioner has cash stolen
POLICE are again warning the elderly to be on their guard after a distraction burglary in Needham Market.The houyse on Hurstlea Road was targeted at 1pm today by a man who claimed to be a double glazing salesman.
By Tracey Sparling
POLICE are again warning the elderly to be on their guard after a distraction burglary in Needham Market.
The houyse on Hurstlea Road was targeted at 1pm today by a man who claimed to be a double glazing salesman.
The 82-year-old woman resident had cash stolen when he entered the property.
You may also want to watch:
The plump man is white, about 5ft 8ins tall, with a round face.
It is believed he was using a white van.
- 1 Ipswich father caught with indecent images of children avoids jail
- 2 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 3 Women facing prison after admitting robbery in Ipswich
- 4 Ipswich man charged with dangerous driving following Audi crash in Norwich Road
- 5 Will Ipswich betting shop be turned into fish and chip shop?
- 6 Car crashes into cafe closing Ipswich road
- 7 Ipswich traffic measure 'on its way out' as petition launched
- 8 Rolling road block put in place on A14 after concerns for safety
- 9 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete
- 10 Men sentenced for 'vicious' attack in Ipswich churchyard