Ambulance called after Kesgrave collision
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Paramedics have been called following a collision between a car and a moped in Kesgrave.
Police were called to the scene in Penzance Road at 1.15pm following reports of a collision between the two vehicles.
The cause of the collision between the Audi car and the Gilera Stalker moped is currently unknown.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said that the rider of the moped has sustained leg injuries and is awaiting treatment from the ambulance service.
The driver of the Audi is not believed to have sustained any injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The road, linking Bell Lane to Mendip Drive, is popular with residents using the nearby post office, butchers and convenience stores.
Police confirmed that the road has not been closed.
- 1 Covid vaccines cancelled at four Suffolk centres today – this is why
- 2 Good Inside cafe opens for 'real food' takeaways in Ipswich town centre
- 3 Three fined for breaching Covid rules at 'gathering' after reports of loud music
- 4 Murder probe launched after woman in 20s dies in Colchester
- 5 What was unearthed during the BBC's Antiques Roadshow Ipswich episode?
- 6 Ipswich child rapist gets 21 years for 'despicable' crimes
- 7 Man 'moved on' for eating sausage roll on Ipswich park bench
- 8 Warning after distraction thefts at supermarkets
- 9 Huge numbers of Covid vaccine bookings in Suffolk
- 10 New cheese afternoon tea launched in Suffolk