Peter Andre visits Ipswich for post-lockdown haircut
- Credit: PA
Mysterious Girl singer Peter Andre has visited Ipswich for a post-lockdown haircut from his brother's barbershop.
The London-born performer visited his brother's town centre shop, Mens Inc. Barbering, for a trim earlier this week.
He is no stranger to the town, regularly visiting Michael's Fore Street shop since it first opened in 2017.
Star-struck passers-by caught a picture with him along the Ipswich Waterfront last summer, with the former I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! contestant happy to pose for photo with fans.
He was also set to appear in the Ipswich Regent's production of Grease last year, having previously performed at the St Helen's Street venue while on tour.
Speaking in 2017, Peter's brother Michael said Ipswich was the "perfect" place to open his shop – adding he has been Peter's only barber for years.
A picture Peter posted in the shop has so far gained more than 14,000 likes on Instagram.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 3 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 4 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 5 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: See the three men locked up this week
- 7 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 8 Kesgrave Kitchen praised by local MP after 'fantastic' transformation
- 9 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 10 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder