Did you visit Ollie’s Cocktail Cafe in 2002? See our Days Gone By gallery!
Did you meet up with friends at Ollie’s Cocktail Cafe in Ipswich in 2002?
If so, you might spot yourself in our photo gallery, relaxing and having a drink and a chat.
The bar in Tacket Street opened in 2001, and, as its name suggests, specialised in cocktails.
MORE: Are you in our photos from The Cricketers in 2004?The 150 choices on the menu ranged from classics like the Singapore Sling and Tequila Sunrise to frozen cocktails and non-alcoholic mocktails. There was even a special £175 cocktail for four, known as The Explosion.
Ollie’s also hit the headlines when it opened in 2001 because it had a “chat hatches” in the ladies’ loos - so that friends could chat while sitting in adjoining cubicles.
MORE: Can you spot yourself at Edward’s Bar in Ipswich?The cocktail bar closed down in 2012, and the building is now popular Irish pub The Shamrock.
Do these photos bring back memories? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
To order photos, visit archantsuffolk.newsprints.co.uk or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 2 First look at plans for new Ipswich BMX track ahead of big build
- 3 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 4 Plans for new Waterfront restaurant and bar receive over 50 objections
- 5 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 6 Shoplifter who stole conditioner and washing up goods caught on CCTV
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 9 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 10 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing