Pizza driver reversed wrong way down one-way street - into path of police car
- Credit: Archant
A pizza delivery driver who could not find the address he needed reversed the wrong way down down a one-way street - into the path of a police car.
The driver backed his vehicle into Foundry Road, Ipswich, also a one-way street, after through no entry signs in College Street.
Unluckily for him, he ended up in the path of a marked police car during the incident on Thursday, September 27.
He was issued with a traffic offence report (TOR). Those given TORs can end up with a one-off fine or have the matter sent to court for a hearing.
Officers from the Norfok and Suffolk Roads and Armed Policing Team Tweeted: “Car seen reversing down a one way street this evening into a side road, also a one way street, through the no entry signs??
You may also want to watch:
“On reversing through the signs he ended up in the path of a marked RAPT car
“Driver was delivering pizza and could not find the address #TOR issued.”
- 1 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 2 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 3 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 4 Suffolk man waits 12 hours for ambulance after suffering stroke
- 5 Felixstowe woman accused of setting fire to caravan and drink driving
- 6 Royal Mail confirms removal of Ipswich postbox
- 7 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 8 Arrest warrants issued for men facing sheep charges
- 9 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
- 10 40 new technology jobs announced at BT