Police and Essex Air Ambulance called to crash on A1017 in Sible Hedingham
- Credit: Tom Potter
A motorbike and a car collided in Sible Hedingham in north Essex.
Police were called to the crash on the A1017 at around 4.25pm which blocked the road in both directions.
The accident happened between the junction for Lamb Lane and Braintree Corner.
A force spokesman said officers left the scene just after 6pm and did not believe anyone was seriously injured.
An East of England Ambulance Trust spokeswoman added: “An ambulance, a rapid response vehicle and the Essex air ambulance medical team attended and treated a male with a suspected leg injury.
You may also want to watch:
“He was taken to Colchester General Hospital for further care. His injuries are not thought to be life threatening.”
- 1 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 2 Police release CCTV after wallet stolen from Aldi store in Ipswich
- 3 Woman's bank cards used minutes after being stolen in supermarket car park
- 4 Police find cannabis growing by the side of A14
- 5 Aldi looking for new site in north east Ipswich
- 6 Covid rules reintroduced at Ipswich school after cases surge
- 7 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema
- 8 'I want to train as HGV driver but there are so many delays'
- 9 New Starbucks coffee shop planned for Ipswich town centre
- 10 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s