Playstation, passport, purse and cash stolen during burglary in Corder Road in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information following a burglary in Ipswich where a purse, a passport, cash and a Playstation 4 were stolen.
Between 11.30pm on Thursday, August 16, and 6.30am on Friday, August 17, a house in Corder Road was entered through an unsecured window.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said: “Items stolen include a black purse, passport, jewellery, Playstation 4, laptop and a quantity of cash.”
It is believed they made their escape from the house through a rear door.
Police are urging any witnesses or anybody with information that could assist officers in their investigation to get in touch.
You may also want to watch:
If you saw anything suspicious in the area at the time call Suffolk Police on 101 quoting crime reference 46890/18.
Alternatively contact the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or through their online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 3 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 5 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 6 Trial set for man who robbed mum of her handbag
- 7 Holly holding onto new hope in eating disorder recovery process
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 9 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 10 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies