Police appeal after fatal crash
SUFFOLK Police are appealing for witnesses after a fatal road traffic collision on the A11 nearIcklingham on Wednesday April 23.
SUFFOLK Police are appealing for witnesses after a fatal road traffic collision on the A11 near
Icklingham on Wednesday April 23.
Emergency services were called to the scene of the collision, just north of the junction with the
B1112, at about 1.45am, where a lorry had collided with a Citroen Saxo. The driver of
You may also want to watch:
the Saxo was pronounced dead at the scene.
The driver has today been named as Mark Archer, 32, of Spindle Drive in Thetford.
- 1 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 2 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 3 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 4 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 5 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 6 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 7 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
- 8 Watchdog upholds mother's complaint about handling of son's special education needs
- 9 Felixstowe to get £1million 'beach village' with new attractions
- 10 Two people rescued after search off Harwich coast
Police are appealing for anyone who saw the collision or may have any further information to
contact PC Richard Godden at the Bury Roads Policing Unit on 01284 774100.