Police appeal after man exposes himself at Crown Pools swimming pool in Ipswich
A man has reportedly twice exposed himself to girls in the changing rooms of an Ipswich swimming pool.
The exposures took place on Saturday afternoon at Crown Pools, with reports suggesting they took place about an hour apart.
The first happened around noon when a man exposed himself to two girls in the communal changing rooms.
Around 1pm the same day, a man of the same description exposed himself to a different two girls within the changing area.
A Suffolk police spokeswoman said the two incidents were linked.
You may also want to watch:
The man was described as white, approximately 40 years old, had black hair, brown eyes and facial stubble.
Anyone with information should contact Pc Emma Allard at Ipswich Police quoting IC/15/4516 on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 2 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 3 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 4 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 5 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 6 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
- 7 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 8 Watchdog upholds mother's complaint about handling of son's special education needs
- 9 Felixstowe to get £1million 'beach village' with new attractions
- 10 Two people rescued after search off Harwich coast