Have you seen missing 20-year-old Thomas Fisher?
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information to help find missing 20-year-old Thomas Fisher from Ipswich.
Thomas was last seen at his home address at around 7am yesterday, Wednesday May 29.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said it is believed he went into Ipswich town centre during the day but has failed to return home.
Police say Thomas had gone missing before and is believed to be vulnerable.
He added: "As such, police and family members are concerned for his welfare."
You may also want to watch:
Thomas is described as white, around 5ft 7ins tall and of slim build.
He had short, brown hair and wears glasses.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 3 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 4 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 5 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 6 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 7 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe
- 8 Man caused £26k worth of damage after setting fire to van and car
- 9 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 10 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties
It is thought he was wearing jogging bottoms, a hoodie and a black shoulder bag when he was last seen.
Anyone who believes they have seen him, or who has any information about his whereabouts, is asked not to approach him but to contact the police duty sergeant at Landmark House in Ipswich on 101.