Police appeal for robbery information
POLICE are renewing their appeals for information after a robbery at Hacheston Post Office on Friday January 31.The robbery happened at the post office store in The Street at around 1.
POLICE are renewing their appeals for information after a robbery at Hacheston Post Office on Friday January 31.
The robbery happened at the post office store in The Street at around 1.30pm. A man entered the premises and pointed a carrier bag, which appeared to have something in it, at the man working behind the counter.
He then told him to put money into bag and fled the post office with an undisclosed amount of cash. As he left, he appeared to meet a second man standing outside.
Seconds later, a dark coloured BMW car, now believed to be an older style five series model, was seen leaving the area. No one was hurt in the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information about the incident is asked to call Leiston CID on 01986 835300 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Ipswich crack cocaine and heroin dealer jailed
- 2 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 3 Air ambulance lands near Ipswich shops after medical emergency
- 4 Closest Covid testing hub to Ipswich town centre forced to close
- 5 Ipswich Hospital gets new tech to stop people overpaying for parking
- 6 Man in 30s dies in serious crash between two cars in Wherstead
- 7 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 8 Joy as Shotley Pier finally set to reopen after being derelict for over 30 years
- 9 A possible Ipswich Town reunion at Colchester this summer
- 10 Ipswich tops rankings for Suffolk's Japanese knotweed infestations