Police appeal for witnesses after burglary in Tomline Road, Ipswich
Suffolk police have appealed for witnesses after an Ipswich home was burgled.
Officers are unsure as to the exact timing of the incident, but understand it took place some time between 12.30pm and 9.30pm on Sunday, October 15 on Tomline Road, not far from the Derby Road train station in the east of the town.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said the suspect is said to have climbed on a water butt to help them get through an open first floor window.
Once inside it is believed the offender took a number of items from the house, including three watches, a large quantity of cash and a burgundy coloured make up bag.
Anyone who saw anything suspicious in the area at the time, or who has any knowledge of the burglary is asked to contact PC Daniel Steel at Ipswich police station on 101 quoting crime reference 37/67507/13.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 2 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%
- 3 Man dies following single vehicle crash near Ipswich
- 4 Carer avoids jail after fraudulently obtaining £3,500 at Ipswich home
- 5 Wahoo skating shop moving from Ipswich to Woodbridge
- 6 Drug dealer escapes jail after £3k worth of cannabis found at home
- 7 Hunt for Vicky's killer continues nearly six months after suspect arrested
- 8 Man charged in connection of drug offences in Ipswich
- 9 Ipswich shop owner among UK's top 100 female business women
- 10 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England