Police are looking to identify these people after a group fled Frankie and Benny’s in Cardinal Park, Ipswich without paying the bill
- Credit: Archant
A group of people fled the Frankie and Benny’s restaurant in Ipswich’s Cardinal Park without paying their bill, police have said.
The man, woman and two teenagers finished their meal and left, leaving behind an unpaid bill worth between £50 and £100, a Suffolk Constabulary spokesman said.
But that was not before three of their faces were allegedly captured on the restaurant’s CCTV. Police yesterday released an image in a bid to trace them.
The four dined at the restaurant between 6.30-7.30pm on Friday, October 17.
A force spokesman said: “Police are appealing for help in identifying individuals they would like to speak to in connection with an incident at a restaurant in Ipswich.
“A man, woman and two teenagers entered a restaurant, ordered food and left without making a payment.”
When contacted, the manager of the Frankie and Benny’s branch in Ipswich’s Cardinal Park said he was unable to comment.
- 1 Weather warning for Suffolk as thunderstorms expected to affect travel
- 2 Suffolk campsite named among the best in the UK by the Guardian
- 3 Company fined £12,000 for repeatedly failing to clear Ipswich flat's waste
- 4 A12 reopens after air ambulance called to three-lorry crash
- 5 Men convicted of kidnap and rape of Ipswich girl
- 6 Food review: ‘The Botanist in Ipswich lives up to the hype’
- 7 Developer criticised for 'failing to meet obligations'
- 8 'Blood rain' could fall this week as thunderstorms move in
- 9 Forbidden Suffolk: 6 places you can't visit in the county
- 10 Cyclist injured after colliding with car in busy Ipswich road
If you can help identify any of the individuals in the CCTV image, or have any information that may help police with their investigation, call police on 101 quoting reference number IC/14/4310.