Police arrest man after Ipswich robbery
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Police have arrested a 35-year-old man in connection with an alleged robbery at an Ipswich convenience shop.
The arrest follows an alleged robbery on Saturday, April 13 when, at 9.25pm, three suspects entered Springs shop in Spring Road and assaulted the shopkeeper before stealing a quantity of cigarettes and cash.
Officers arrested a man on Monday, April 15 in Ipswich on suspicion of robbery, cultivation of cannabis and failing a roadside drugs test.
He was later released on police bail until Monday, May 13 following questioning at Martlesham Police Investigation centre.
Those with information regarding the robbery should contact police on 101, quoting crime reference 37/20877/19.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, information can be given anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 2 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 3 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 4 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 5 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 6 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
- 7 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 8 Watchdog upholds mother's complaint about handling of son's special education needs
- 9 Felixstowe to get £1million 'beach village' with new attractions
- 10 Ipswich's infection rate falls — but more care home Covid deaths reported