Two-car crash causes delays on Felixstowe Road in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Police are at the scene of a two vehicle crash in Felixstowe Road in Ipswich.
Officers were called at around 4.05pm today, Monday, March 25, to reports of a two-vehicle crash close to the junction with Salisbury Road.
According to a spokesman for Suffolk police, the crash was involving a Ford Focus and a Nissan Note.
“She said: “This appears to be a non-injury incident but the road is blocked.
“One vehicle is partially on the path and partially on the road.”
You may also want to watch:
She added that traffic delays are likely in the surrounding area until the road is fully cleared.
- 1 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 2 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 3 Suffolk man waits 12 hours for ambulance after suffering stroke
- 4 Felixstowe woman accused of setting fire to caravan and drink driving
- 5 Royal Mail confirms removal of Ipswich postbox
- 6 Arrest warrants issued for men facing sheep charges
- 7 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 8 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 9 Ipswich reports England's highest rise in Covid infection rate
- 10 Budding musician caught with drugs in buttocks is spared prison