Police called to two-vehicle crash in Rushmere St Andrew
- Credit: Archant
Police were called to two-car crash in Rushmere St Andrew this morning
Officers were called at around 10.30am today, Thursday, February 21, to reports of a collision in Playford Road, between Dr Watsons Lane and Humber Doucy Lane.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said the crash involved a Honda and a VW Golf and that nobody had been injured.
She said: “We were called to a two vehicle collision in Playford Road.
“Initially the road was blocked.
You may also want to watch:
“It looks like the vehicles are now off the road and that recovery has arrived on scene.
“An ambulance was also called but was stood down.”
- 1 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 2 Woman sexually assaulted near Ipswich Waterfront
- 3 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 4 Superhero send off planned for 'charismatic and cheeky' Alexander, 15
- 5 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 7 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 8 'I will miss her enormously' - husband's tribute to NHS hero Carol
- 9 Man jailed after safe stolen from Spread Eagle pub
- 10 Felixstowe's mayor offers reassurance following lorry park death arrests