Police attend two-vehicle crash close to the Five Ways roundabout at Barton Mills
- Credit: Archant
Police are currently attending a two-vehicle crash in Barton Mills in west Suffolk.
Emergency services were called today at around 7.15am to the collision close to the Five Ways roundabout.
It was initially believed a nine-year-old child had received injuries in the crash, although a spokesman for Suffolk police later confirmed everyone involved in the collision had escaped uninjured.
He said: “There has been a two-vehicle RTC in Barton Mills.
“We received the call at 7.15am.
“It is 10 to 15 metres away from the roundabout.
“All persons are now out of their vehicles.
- 1 Man found unconscious in Ipswich alleyway following serious assault
- 2 Suffolk woman and her three dogs die in London crash
- 3 Hopes pre-built extension plans will attract bigger acts to the Regent
- 4 Brother of Ipswich murder victim to roll out bleed control kits across town
- 5 £1million house with extensive grounds up for sale near Christchurch Park
- 6 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 7 Driver fined £100 after accidentally entering wrong date on car park app
- 8 Charity match held in memory of Tavis Spencer-Aitkens
- 9 Court orders Ipswich drug dealer to repay £63,000
- 10 Talented young DJ collaborates with Ipswich cocktail bar after debut in London nightclub
“There were no injuries, everyone is ok.”