Police attending collision on London Road in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
A spokesperson for Suffolk Constabulary said that they were called to the scene at about 1.40pm this afternoon.
Suffolk police say they are attending a road traffic collision between two cars on London Road in Ipswich.
The road was partially blocked for a time but has since re-opened.
An East of England Ambulance spokesperson said: “A rapid response vehicle and an ambulance crew attended the London Road collision.
“They treated a woman with neck pain who did not require transport to hospital.”
The incident is the second road traffic collision to take place close to Chantry park today.
You may also want to watch:
More to follow.
- 1 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 2 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 3 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 4 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 5 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea
- 6 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 7 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 8 15-year-old boy to face trial over alleged Ipswich stabbing
- 9 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 10 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties