Three cats poisoned by anti-freeze in Great Blakenham
- Credit: Archant
Two Portuguese Siamese cats and a ginger Tabby have died after a suspected poisoning, and police are appealing for witnesses.
The cats are believed to have ingested anti-freeze at a property in Stowmarket Road.
It is thought the poisoning happened at some point since Thursday, November 22 and all three cats had to be put down after falling ill.
Anti-freeze is used to increase the freezing point of a liquid.
Anyone who witnessed any suspicious behaviour in the area prior to the incident or has knowledge of the incident should contact Hadleigh police on 101, quoting crime reference 37/68649/18.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Drink driver found slumped at wheel after partying until 7am
- 2 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 3 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 4 Ipswich Flooring Superstore opening brings jobs and investment
- 5 Man arrested following Ipswich sexual assault
- 6 £1,600 worth of power tools stolen while owner was shopping
- 7 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 8 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 9 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 10 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls