Police concerned for missing teenagers
POLICE are becoming increasingly concerned for the safety of two 13-year-olds who have gone missing from Woodbridge.Andrew Knowles was last seen by his family at about 5.
POLICE are becoming increasingly concerned for the safety of two 13-year-olds who have gone missing from Woodbridge.
Andrew Knowles was last seen by his family at about 5.30pm on Sunday and is believed to be in the company of his close friend Katy Smith.
Both teenagers are known to suffer from depression and have both gone missing before but police are growing concerned for their safety.
Andrew is described as white, of slim build, with short, curly, dark brown hair.
You may also want to watch:
He is about 5ft 10in tall and has a one and a half inch scar on the palm of his left hand.
He was bearing a beanie hat, grey denim jeans and a dark coloured hoody when he left home.
- 1 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 2 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 3 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 4 Did you enjoy a night out at Splitz Bar in 2002?
- 5 'My life is on hold' – Ipswich man's plea for life-changing surgery
- 6 Kesgrave shooting: Trial date agreed as boy faces attempted murder charge
- 7 Historic Waterfront church to be new Ipswich music venue
- 8 New Ipswich fine food store is back - and smoked eels prove a hit
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 Walking back to happiness - 18 great trails to follow and a festival
He was also wearing a quilted black jacket with blue trainers and a G-shock watch.
Katy is described as white, with blue eyes and long blonde hair.
She is 5ft 2in and was wearing a cream jacket with a light and dark blue hooded top, jeans and trainers.
She was also wearing a necklace with a gold ring on the end and has three earrings.
Andrew is understood to have a good knowledge of the Norwich area and Suffolk police have made enquiries with officers in the city.
Police are also still searching for missing Ipswich teenager Roche Da Coasta.
The 15-year-old from Camden Road, Ipswich failed to arrive to school on Wednesday, June 30 and has not been seen by her family since.
She is described as about 5ft 4in tall, of slim build with blue eyes and wears clack ear studs.
Anyone who has any information about any of there whereabouts should contact police on 01473 613500.