Police hunt for missing man
POLICE are appealing for help in tracing a 61-year-old missing man from Lowestoft.John Driscoll disappeared on January 17. He is known to regularly visit Norwich, but it is out of character for him to be missing for this length of time.
POLICE are appealing for help in tracing a 61-year-old missing man from Lowestoft.
John Driscoll disappeared on January 17. He is known to regularly visit Norwich, but it is out of character for him to be missing for this length of time.
He has an illness that may cause short-term memory loss and police are concerned for his well-being.
Mr Driscoll is white, with a ruddy complexion, 5ft 6ins tall, of medium build, with a bald head, grey hair and a beard. At the time of his disappearance he was wearing a beige jacket, beige trousers and a hat.
He may also use the surname Godby and it's possible that he may also have visited the Beccles area.
Police are asking Mr Driscoll or anyone who may have seen him, or who may know where he is now, to call the duty sergeant at Lowestoft Police Station on 01986 835300.
- 1 9 Ipswich restaurants we wish had never closed
- 2 'Quirky and memorable' name for new café and visitor centre revealed
- 3 New Ipswich council houses and microhomes win awards
- 4 Ipswich man jailed for three years for attempted robbery
- 5 'A lovely green space' - race against time to buy mini-Ipswich woodland
- 6 Gucci items hidden in Asda stores across the country
- 7 Judge reassures town centre is 'open for business' after robbery trial
- 8 Ipswich primary school closed for 'maintenance investigations'
- 9 Major milestone marked as Ipswich Hospital south entrance reopens
- 10 Driver taken to hospital after two vehicle crash near Ipswich train station