Police hunt little and large shoplifters
POLICE are hunting a pair of little and large shoplifters who escaped with a large haul of cosmetics from a pharmacy.
POLICE in Stowmarket are hunting a pair of little and large shoplifters who escaped with a large haul of cosmetics from a pharmacy.
Officers are seeking a 6ft tall man and a 4ft tall woman who were spotted acting suspiciously in Superdrug in Ipswich Street.
Shortly afterwards, staff noticed that a considerable amount of toiletries and cosmetics had been taken from the shelves and contacted police.
Witnesses told officers that the first suspect was a man about 6ft tall, of a slim build and was wearing a short jacket and blue jeans.
He was also wearing glasses and was carrying a silver bag.
The second suspect was a short woman - around 4ft tall - who was wearing a long jacket.
- 1 Man stabbed in back and sides in Ipswich attack
- 2 Forbidden Suffolk: 6 places you can't visit in the county
- 3 Men convicted of kidnap and rape of Ipswich girl
- 4 Two arrests made following stabbing
- 5 'We're lucky to get her back' - Drone finds missing Pinky after 17 days
- 6 'Incredibly proud': 11-year-old saves classmate choking on chicken nugget
- 7 Alleyway near Ipswich town centre remains sealed off after serious assault
- 8 Omid Djalili cracks Ipswich joke at Queen's Platinum Jubilee show
- 9 Serving police officer appears in court over alleged misconduct offence
- 10 'Fantastic' new café at Needham Lake beauty spot opens its doors
Anyone who spotted the pair last Monday afternoon can contact Pc Barry Abbott of the Stowmarket Safer Neighbourhood Team on 01473 613500 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.