Police hunt little and large shoplifters
POLICE are hunting a pair of little and large shoplifters who escaped with a large haul of cosmetics from a pharmacy.
POLICE in Stowmarket are hunting a pair of little and large shoplifters who escaped with a large haul of cosmetics from a pharmacy.
Officers are seeking a 6ft tall man and a 4ft tall woman who were spotted acting suspiciously in Superdrug in Ipswich Street.
Shortly afterwards, staff noticed that a considerable amount of toiletries and cosmetics had been taken from the shelves and contacted police.
Witnesses told officers that the first suspect was a man about 6ft tall, of a slim build and was wearing a short jacket and blue jeans.
You may also want to watch:
He was also wearing glasses and was carrying a silver bag.
The second suspect was a short woman - around 4ft tall - who was wearing a long jacket.
- 1 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 2 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire
- 3 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 4 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 5 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 6 Man jailed after safe stolen from Spread Eagle pub
- 7 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 8 Superhero send off planned for 'charismatic and cheeky' Alexander, 15
- 9 Daughter pays tribute to keen sailor with 'contagious energy'
- 10 Woman sexually assaulted near Ipswich Waterfront
Anyone who spotted the pair last Monday afternoon can contact Pc Barry Abbott of the Stowmarket Safer Neighbourhood Team on 01473 613500 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.