Police hunt missing man
A 72-YEAR-OLD man with diabetes has gone missing from Brandon.Bill Palmer was last seen at about 8pm yesterday in the area of Brandon Country Park.He is described as white, about 5ft8incs, with grey hair and a grey beard.
A 72-YEAR-OLD man with diabetes has gone missing from Brandon.
Bill Palmer was last seen at about 8pm yesterday in the area of Brandon Country Park.
He is described as white, about 5ft8incs, with grey hair and a grey beard.
He was wearing a grey and green shirt, dark brown and green trousers and black shoes.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about his whereabouts is asked to Suffolk police on 01473 613500.
- 1 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 2 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 3 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 4 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 5 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 6 Pair who hid murderer are among trio jailed for running drug syndicate
- 7 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 8 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 9 Could Ipswich Debenhams become hub for health and leisure?
- 10 Flooding expected near Ipswich Waterfront