Police informed of suspicious fire in Chantry Park, Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Police have been informed of a suspicious fire in Chantry Park, Ipswich, this evening.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service were called to the incident at 7.32pm, where they found a wooden shed used for changing room purposes well alight.
One fire engine from Princes Street attended the incident, but on arrival an assistance message was passed to make for two pumps for water.
The shed was approximately 6mx3m.
The incident was under control as of 8.14pm, but fire crews remain on the scene damping down. Informative message at 19:50 stated a wooden shed used as changing rooms approximately 6m x 3m well alight, 2 hosereels in use, fire of suspicious nature.
Incident was under control at 20:14, Suffolk Police have been informed.
Princes Street remained on the scene damping down until around 8.30pm.
- 1 Emergency services attend Felixstowe bungalow fire
- 2 School's 'greatest ever sporting achievement' could take them to Wembley
- 3 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 4 'He's a s**t house' - Stanley chairman slams Town skipper Morsy
- 5 33-year-old found safe after police search
- 6 Plasterer who stalked ex-girlfriend is handed restraining order
- 7 Do you recognise these old Tolly Cobbold pubs?
- 8 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 9 Three-home development for former Thornbank care home
- 10 Town to gather to remember flood victims 69 years on