Police injured in Ipswich
TWO police officers have been injured as they tried to tackle a gang of 50 people involved in a fight in Ipswich in the early hours of Sunday morning.Police were called to a car park in Tacket Street at around 12.
TWO police officers have been injured as they tried to tackle a gang of 50 people involved in a fight in Ipswich in the early hours of Sunday morning.
Police were called to a car park in Tacket Street at around 12.15am to reports of a large disturbance. No-one else is believed to have been injured.
Four men from the Ipswich area, aged 20, 23, 24 and 25, were arrested in connection with the incident and are currently in custody at Ipswich Police station.
Anyone with any information should contact Suffolk police on 01473 613500.
You may also want to watch:
For the full story see Monday's Evening Star.
- 1 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 2 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 3 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 4 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 5 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 6 Trial set for man who robbed mum of her handbag
- 7 Holly holding onto new hope in eating disorder recovery process
- 8 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 9 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 10 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood