Police investigating suspicious death
A MAN is in custody today following the suspicious death of a 52-year-old man.Police were called to an address in Marine Parade, Lowestoft, after the man was found unconscious inside a flat at 7.
By Amanda Cresswell
A MAN is in custody today following the suspicious death of a 52-year-old man.
Police were called to an address in Marine Parade, Lowestoft, after the man was found unconscious inside a flat at 7.15 pm yesterday.
He was taken to James Paget Hospital in Gorleston where he died shortly before midnight.
You may also want to watch:
A 55-year-old man was arrested at the scene.
The coroner has been informed of the death and post mortem is to be carried out later today.
- 1 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 2 Drink driver found slumped at wheel after partying until 7am
- 3 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 4 Man arrested following Ipswich sexual assault
- 5 Ipswich Flooring Superstore opening brings jobs and investment
- 6 £1,600 worth of power tools stolen while owner was shopping
- 7 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 8 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 9 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 10 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces