Police investigating trio of burglaries across Ipswich
Burglars targeted three homes across Ipswich yesterday.
Crooks broke into a property in Bixley Road between 9am and 2pm and after ransacking it stole jewellery and an amount of cash.
The second incident happened in Humber Doucy Lane at around 1.45pm when an offender was disturbed by the resident.
A handbag containing cash was stolen by the burglar before he fled.
The man was white, aged in his late 20s, of a small build and wearing a navy blue baseball cap and light coloured anorak.
You may also want to watch:
Burglars also attempted to break into a home in Felixstowe Road at around 11.30am, but were again thwarted by the resident.
One was seen fleeing the scene and was a white man, aged in his late teens, with short brown-coloured hair, and of a slim build. He was wearing a grey hooded top.
- 1 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 2 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 3 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 4 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 5 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea
- 6 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 7 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 8 15-year-old boy to face trial over alleged Ipswich stabbing
- 9 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties
- 10 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
Two men were seen in the area around the time and looked “very similar”, both around 5ft 6ins tall, in their early 20s, of slim build, with fair complexions, light brown-coloured hair and wearing grey clothing. One was carrying a red or orange bag.
Call the Ipswich Priority Crime Team on 101 with information.