Police issue CCTV image showing possible sighting of missing Ipswich man Matthew Whyman
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have released a new picture in an effort to find a 35-year-old man who has gone missing from Ipswich.
Matthew Whyman disappeared on October 10 and police are concerned for his welfare.
A CCTV image issued by Suffolk Constabulary this afternoon shows a possible sighting of him in Burrell Road on October 11.
It is thought he may have been heading in the direction of Ipswich railway station.
Matthew is described as a white man, who is bald and has a beard.
You may also want to watch:
He is 6ft 2ins tall and is believed to be wearing beige trousers with a navy SuperDry hoodie.
The 35-year-old is considered vulnerable and police are appealing for information to help trace him.
- 1 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 2 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 3 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 4 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 5 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 6 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 7 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
- 8 Royal Mail confirms removal of Ipswich postbox
- 9 Ipswich train services cancelled due to signalling system fault
- 10 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
Matthew had last been seen at his home address in Ipswich at 7.15am last Tuesday.
Anyone who believes they may have seen him, and those who have information regarding his whereabouts, are being encouraged to call Suffolk police on 101.