Police issue CCTV image showing possible sighting of missing Ipswich man Matthew Whyman
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have released a new picture in an effort to find a 35-year-old man who has gone missing from Ipswich.
Matthew Whyman disappeared on October 10 and police are concerned for his welfare.
A CCTV image issued by Suffolk Constabulary this afternoon shows a possible sighting of him in Burrell Road on October 11.
It is thought he may have been heading in the direction of Ipswich railway station.
Matthew is described as a white man, who is bald and has a beard.
He is 6ft 2ins tall and is believed to be wearing beige trousers with a navy SuperDry hoodie.
The 35-year-old is considered vulnerable and police are appealing for information to help trace him.
- 1 Mercedes and Vauxhall flip over after crash in busy Ipswich road
- 2 Suffolk M&S stores to stay open as Colchester shop closes down
- 3 Long delays on A14 near Ipswich after police called to hole in the road
- 4 Calls to crush and seize cars to tackle ongoing anti-social behaviour
- 5 Ipswich drug dealer found with 30 bags of cocaine jailed
- 6 Teenage boys arrested after police seize suspected class A drugs in Ipswich
- 7 24-year-old man banned from driving for three years
- 8 Is this tearoom near Ipswich one of Suffolk’s best-kept secrets?
- 9 Man caught in undercover police sting trying to meet '13-year-old girl'
- 10 Two cars have windows smashed in same Ipswich residential street
Matthew had last been seen at his home address in Ipswich at 7.15am last Tuesday.
Anyone who believes they may have seen him, and those who have information regarding his whereabouts, are being encouraged to call Suffolk police on 101.