Missing Ipswich man Samuel Hogben is found ‘safe and well’ following police search
A 45-year-old Ipswich man who was reported missing last night was found early this morning, police said.
Suffolk Constabulary issued an appeal for help finding Samuel Hogben as officers had become concerned for his welfare.
He had last been seen at his home in Wigdeon Close at around 4am on Wednesday.
The appeal was publicised just after 10pm and by 2am Mr Hogben had been found.
“45-year-old Samuel Hogben who was reported missing from Ipswich has been found safe and well,” a police spokesman said.
“Officers would like to thank the media and members of the public for their assistance with this appeal.”
- 1 Teenager 'kicked and punched' by man during Ipswich assault
- 2 Cyclist left with 'potentially life-changing injuries' after Ipswich crash
- 3 Tragic loss of 'kind and gentle' Aayush at 17 devastated family
- 4 'I slept at the store' - Teen queues for 14 hours as Tim Hortons opens
- 5 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist knocked unconscious in crash
- 6 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 7 Man, 25, threatened to kill ex-partner with wrench, court hears
- 8 Five-bedroom home with 'beautiful countryside views' on market for £800K
- 9 CCTV appeal after cash stolen from ATM dispensing tray at Ipswich store
- 10 Man dragged former partner from car and kicked her in assault