Police release e-fit image after 10-year-old boy was approached in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
An e-fit has been released after a boy was approached in Ipswich.
The incident happened in Landseer Road, at the junction with Raeburn Road, at approximately 3.50pm on March 23.
A 10-year-old boy was cycling along the road and stopped as he came to a junction. A vehicle passed by him and then turned around in the nearby road.
The driver got out and approached the boy, who rode off on his cycle, before he reached him.
The driver got back into the vehicle and drove off towards Landseer Road away from the town.
The man was described as white, between 18 to 20-years old, of a slim build, approximately 5ft 8in tall, had dark blonde coloured hair shaved at the sides and the rest swept back, and was wearing black coloured shoes, trousers and a light grey coloured hooded top with long sleeves and white toggles.
The vehicle was described as black in colour, with black tinted side windows, rear opaque windows and slide-type van style rear doors.
- 1 Travellers pitch up at park in Ipswich
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 3 Driver blamed Amazon training for 13 speeding offences in Suffolk
- 4 Police launch appeal to identify man after incident in Ipswich
- 5 Animal sex charges against Kesgrave vet dropped, but child images admitted
- 6 Teenage moped driver arrested in Ipswich after failing drug test
- 7 Ipswich Music Day 2022: All you need to know
- 8 Jail for Ipswich man who stole £2,000 worth of goods from Suffolk stores
- 9 Food review, La Cueva, Ipswich: 'Delicious food... and sparkly cocktails!'
- 10 Woman jailed for having sex with Ipswich schoolboy
Anyone with information relating to this crime, who recognises the man from the e-fit likeness or from the description should contact Pc Stuart Parkinson from Ipswich quoting IE/15/938 on 101.