Police search for missing inmate
SUFFOLK police are appealing for information after a Hollesley Bay inmate absconded on Saturday .Paul Greening, 37, who was serving a six-year sentence after the revocation of his licence for theft, was found to be missing at midday on Saturday.
SUFFOLK police are today appealing for information after a Hollesley Bay inmate absconded.
Paul Greening, 37, who was serving a six-year sentence after the revocation of his licence for theft, was found to be missing at midday on Saturday.
He is described as white, with a weathered complexion, 6ft tall, of average build, with brown hair and blue eyes.
He has a scar on his forehead and tattoos on both arms and has connections to the Coventry area.
You may also want to watch:
Police are advising anyone spotting Greening who may have information about where he is now, should call Suffolk police on 01473 613500.
- 1 The Walk in Ipswich town centre cordoned off by police
- 2 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 3 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 4 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 5 'Devious' Ipswich doctor jailed for sending fake texts to flatmate
- 6 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 7 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 8 'We don't want them here' - Work continues to make Maple Park safer
- 9 250 Ipswich patients fined after failing to pay for their prescriptions
- 10 Revealed: The most popular names for babies born in Suffolk in 2020